Symptoms of Lung Cancer
Symptoms and Causes of Lung Cancer – In the early stages, lung cancer does not cause any symptoms. The symptoms will only arise when cancer development has reached a certain stage. The following are the main symptoms will be experienced lung cancer sufferers, of whom:
- Continuous cough and grew worse, until finally experienced the coughing blood.
- Experiencing shortness of breath and pain in the chest.
- Experiencing fatigue without reason.
- Swelling of the face or neck.
- Pain in the bones, could be on the shoulder, arm or hand.
- Body weight decreased.
- Loss of appetite.
- The voice becomes hoarse.
- Difficulty swallowing or pain when swallowing something.
- Changes in the shape of fingers, i.e. the fingertips becomes convex.
Meet the doctor immediately or go to the clinic to make sure the diagnosis of symptoms experienced.
Causes of lung cancer
The main cause of lung cancer is smoking, both active in smokers and passive smokers. But people who do not smoke or are exposed to cigarette smoke exposure can also suffer from lung cancer. Some of the causes of lung cancer are described further below.