AS a filter organ of impurities in the blood, the kidneys function to balance the fluid in the body, forming urine and helping the function of other organs.
When the function is disturbed, fatigue and weakness due to lack of supply of clean blood flowing in the body become inevitable.
If it is severe seizures and death becomes a consequence. Therefore, realizing there is something wrong with your kidneys, especially in the early stages, it becomes very important to realize.
Unfortunately, not many people know about this.
The symptoms such as:
- Swelling of the face, hands and feet
- Frequent urination, urine color change and foaming
- Rash on the skin
- Easing Fatigue
- Shortness of breath
- Feel the iron on the mouth
- Pain in the affected area
- Difficulty concentrating and dizziness
- Itchy skin
- Easy to freeze
- Leg cramps
Then what is the best solution to overcome this condition? Here’s how:
- Check with your doctor to see if you are affected by kidney disorders. Who knows there are other reasons beyond this problem.
- Change the diet by eating vegetables, fruits, low-fat sushi, and free from foods containing saturated and sweet fats.
- Control blood sugar to slow the progression of this disease.
- Stop smoking
- Avoid consumption of drugs containing ibuprofen, naproxen, acetaminophen