8 Tricks easy to Remove water from Ear – When swimming or bathing, certainly never experienced ear that the entry of water. That condition would probably cause a variety of symptoms such as: sensation and taste tingling, discomfort, pain, loss of balance, to hearing loss.
Therefore, it is important to let out the water with the most effective way without causing damage to your ears. These various techniques that you can try to remove the water that goes to teling.
1. With the help of gravity
This is the easiest and the least amount of damages.
- Tilt the head, aligns the ears to the ground
- Place the Palm of your hand cover my ears
- Use the force to Pat your ear for a few seconds to push the water out. Repeat this for a few seconds until the water felt was out all
- Last, use a cotton swab to remove any remaining water.
2. Yawning or Chewing
Yawning and chewing can help dispense water from the ear canal you easily.
To do this, put pressure on the middle ear, so move the fluid get into.
3. Hair Dryer
This tool can help you evaporate the water that is in your ear. Plus, by doing this you do not need to enter anything into the ear.
To do this, you simply need to:
- Open the ears by pulling the earlobe slightly,
- Set the hair dryer to moderate heat,
- Put at a distance of 4 to 6 inches,
- Hold the hairdryer in the position where your ears get all the air for at least 30 seconds,
- Repeat the process as necessary.
4. The Valsalva Maneuver ears
Created by doctor Italy Antonio Maria Valsalva, the technique is recognized as one of the best ways to remove water from your ear:
- Pull the breather deeply. Shut up. Then, use your fingers to cover your nose.
- Gently, breathed air into your nose.
- This will set the air pressure and let the eustachian tube (located in your ears) are open again.
Salt is known for its ability to absorb moisture. Plus, it can be used without any risk. Following his methods:
- Heat 1 tbsp of salt in the microwave.
- Put salt into a cotton towel.
- Put the fabric in your ear for five minutes or less. Repeat as necessary.
6. Put garlic in the ear
In addition to helping fight against humidity, garlic also are likely antibacterials for preventing infections of the ear, it can also reduce pain. Here’s how:
- Select a clove of garlic in a clean and healthy to get her Sari.
- Enter 3-4 Sari drops in your ear.
- Wait for about a minute so that garlic could finish its job.
- Let your ears dry naturally.
- Repeat after 2 hours if necessary.
7. Hydrogen peroxide
With effervescentnya, hydrogen peroxide is capable of removing water from your ears very easily. In addition, it is also effective to get rid of wax and other residue that you may find in Your ear canal. Here’s how:
- With the help of a sterilized pipette, insert the 4-5 drops of hydrogen peroxide in your ears.
- Wait for about two minutes.
- Tilt the ear down to let the liquid out.
8. Alcohol and vinegar
This is a very popular drug combination since ancient times. Not just removing water from your ears, it also has antibacterial properties that are against any infection that you may have. Here’s how:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of alcohol with a teaspoon of vinegar.
- With the help of a dropper, take its alloy 3-4 drops.
- Squirt in your ear and wait for 30 seconds.
- Tilt the ear down so the liquid can get out.
If you have tried all of these options and still cannot resolve your issue, we recommend that you consult your doctor so that they can prescribe certain treatments.